General Symptoms of Elbow Injuries
Maybe your elbow is just sore after a strenuous activity, or maybe it’s an acute injury from a fall. Whatever the cause, it’s important to keep a close eye on the symptoms and know when to consult a physician.
Some common symptoms of a larger elbow issue bay be:
- Inability to put weight on limb
- Severe pain
- Prolonged redness and warm feeling
- Joint feels unstable or wobbles
SMOC is the best resource in determining the management options for patient care from conservative non-invasive treatments such as simple exercises to surgical procedures. The goal of our physicians is to guide you every step of the way through your treatment process.
Physical Signs You Should Seek the Care of a SMOC Physician Immediately:
- Joint has a strange shape, or is out of its normal position
- Skin over the site of an injury is broken
- Swelling lasting more than 2 days
- Red streaks leading from pain area and fever
Treatments Available from SMOC
SMOC physicians have extensive experience in elbow injuries and can both diagnose and treat your injury.
- Physical Therapy
- Fracture Fixation
- Tendon Repair