General Symptoms of Neck Injuries
Whether from a car accident or simply sleeping in a strange position, most people have experienced neck pain at some point in their lives. The difficult part is knowing whether or not the injury requires you to seek medical help.
Some common symptoms of a larger neck issue may be:
- Pain that wakes you from sleep
- Weakness, tingling, or numbness in the arms or legs
Spine surgeons are the best resource in determining the management options for patient care from conservative non-invasive treatments such as simple exercises to surgical procedures. The goal of our spine surgeons Dr. Goss, Dr. Fox and Dr. Guinand is recovery of joint function.
Physical Signs You Should Seek the Care of a SMOC Physician Immediately:
- Oddly positioned or twisted neck or back
- Abnormal bumps along neck
- Significant inflammatory changes
- Limited neck movement
Treatments Available from SMOC
SMOC physicians have extensive experience in neck injuries and can both diagnose and treat your injury.
- Exercise Schedules
- Physical Therapy
- Flouroscopic Guided Epidural Steroid Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint and Facet Joint Injections
- Kyphoplasty Surgery for Compression Fractures
- Inter-Body Fusions
- Total Disc Replacement Surgery
Areas of Specialties Include
- Disc Problems
- Spinal stenosis
- Cervical and Lumbar Fractures and dislocations